The Lodi District Grape Growers Association continuously works for the benefit of its members. LDGGA representatives sit on various county and statewide committees to ensure the voice of the District 11 grape grower is heard.
Membership benefits include:
- Member communication: The LDGGA newsletter will keep you up-to-date with current issues effecting agriculture and business in California. Association activities are highlighted in each issue. In addition to the print newsletter, members receive special mailings and email updates.
- LDGGA events: LDGGA hosts numerous member activities each year including: educational seminars, free and low-cost trainings, and social events.
There are two categories of membership available within LDGGA: Grower and Associate. To join, print the form, complete, and mail to the address noted at the bottom.
- Any person, firm, partnership, corporation or association that is a bona fide grower of (1) acre or more of California District 11 grapes. Those who qualify as a grower member will hold voting status.
- Any individual or business that does not qualify as a grower member who supports the wine grape industry, sharing in the philosophy of LDGGA.
- Associate Members are invited to attend all LDGGA events and actively participate on association committees.
LDGGA membership year begins January 1 and ends December 31.